This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 04 to Sunday 10 of May 2020.
1.7.7 beta is built and currently being checked by the QA team before the release.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 78 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 57 issues have been closed, including 2 fixed issues on the core;
- 60 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 61 pull requests have been closed, including 34 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #19025: Functional tests - Increase timeout for docker puppeteer, by @boubkerbribri
- #19006: Functional tests - Fix change selectors, by @boubkerbribri
- #18962: Use progress format for Behat, by @matks
- #18998: Merge 1.7.7.x into develop - 06/05/2020, by @matks
- #18918: Merge branch “1.7.7.x” into “develop”, by @Progi1984
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #19004: Functional tests - Sort suppliers table. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18990: Functional tests - Enable/Disable log emails. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18977: Functional tests - Test pages pagination. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18963: Functional tests - Test page category pagination. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18899: Functional tests - Country restrictions. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18896: Functional tests - Change selectors for design pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #18886: Functional tests - Fix test invoices and products settings, by @boubkerbribri
- #18877: Functional tests - Change selectors for FO pages. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18871: Functional tests - Update default currency. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #18868: Functional tests - Change selectors for modules pages, by @boubkerbribri
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Google Analytics module
Changes in developer documentation
- #530: [Testing] Add fix to web acceptance test docs, by @boubkerbribri
- #526: Update PR process as it has evolved, by @matks
- #525: Fix headings in Patch release lifecycle page, by @matks
- #524: Copy release lifecycle posts into devdoc, by @matks
- #522: Missing use of FolderThemeScanner. Thank you @Leenwt
- #521: Use Apache httpd rather than httpd for better SEO, by @matks
- #505: Improve web acceptance contribution doc, by @boubkerbribri
- #117: Rename licence to LICENSE. Thank you @sam-pires
- #116: Create licence. Thank you @sam-pires
- #114: Improvements for UX display of catalog price rule spec document, by @matks
PHP Developer Tools
- #66: Fix typos in PSWebServiceLibrary.php. Thank you @pgrimaud
- #53: Add ‘schema’ to resources, then you can use $opt[‘schema’] = ‘blank’;. Thank you @marekhanus
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @boubkerbribri, @apacios, @nesrineabdmouleh, @matks, @sam-pires, @Quetzacoalt91, @Leenwt, @Progi1984, @PierreRambaud, @pgrimaud, @marekhanus!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!