This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 22th to Sunday 28th of March 2021.
PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 is currently being validated by QA team.
And the next public open source demo is going to happen on next Wednesday 31st of March 2021, at 2pm CET.
The session will be kept in record on YouTube, so it can be watched later if this timeslot is not suitable for you.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 51 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 62 issues have been closed, including 11 fixed issues on the core;
- 63 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 67 pull requests have been closed, including 50 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #23752: Fixes issue with credit slip not downloading. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #23702: Introduce real product type field, by @jolelievre
- #23687: Add Cover, Caption (with translation) and replace images to product v2 page, by @NeOMakinG
- #23684: Add sortable feature to product page v2 images dropzone, by @NeOMakinG
- #23667: Product brand integration, by @jolelievre
- #23581: Update combination inputs from list. Thank you @zuk3975
- #23292: Multistore header on migrated pages, by @matthieu-rolland
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #907: Remove pygments from GA workflow, by @eternoendless
- #904: Update hugo to 0.82, by @eternoendless
- #903: Add search tip, by @eternoendless
- #900: Update Localization Packs page, by @matks
- #893: Update webservices information, by @PierreRambaud
- #24: Migrated Travis CI to Github Actions, by @Progi1984
- #23: Bump prestashop/php-dev-tools from 2.2 to 3.15. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #22: Bump friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer from 2.16.1 to 2.18.4. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Customer data privacy block module
- #28: Fixed PHPStan, by @Progi1984
- #27: Bump prestashop/php-dev-tools from 3.10 to 3.15. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Faceted search module
- #386: Added Coveralls, by @Progi1984
- #385: Bump webpack from 5.27.2 to 5.28.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #384: Bump css-loader from 5.1.3 to 5.2.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #383: Bump @babel/preset-env from 7.13.10 to 7.13.12. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #382: Bump webpack from 5.27.1 to 5.27.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #381: Bump @babel/node from 7.13.10 to 7.13.12. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #379: Bump webpack from 5.26.3 to 5.27.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
User documentation landing page
Share Buttons module
Customer reassurance block module
- #156: Bump webpack from 5.27.2 to 5.28.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #155: Bump css-loader from 5.1.3 to 5.2.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #154: Bump webpack from 5.27.1 to 5.27.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #153: Bump webpack from 5.26.3 to 5.27.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #152: Bump friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer from 2.18.2 to 2.18.4. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #79: Improve project, by @Progi1984
User documentation (Italian)
Email Alerts module
- #83: Bump v2.3.0, by @matks
- #82: Update README to add link for reporting bugs, by @matks
- #81: Change prestashop compatibility version and add php-cs-fixer, by @PierreRambaud
Auto Upgrade module
Customer “Sign in” link module
PrestaShop PHPStan extension
Where to start contributing?
What about redirect a customer to product page or checkout after a successfull account creation? This is a feature idea submitted 1 year ago, and it is one of our good first issues.
Good first issues are a list of all beginner-friendly improvements and bugs to fix in the project. You can read more about this label on our article about it.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @eternoendless, @Progi1984, @dependabot[bot], @github-actions[bot], @kpodemski, @sowbiba, @Julievrz, @JevgenijVisockij, @matks, @boubkerbribri, @PierreRambaud, @jolelievre, @okom3pom, @NeOMakinG, @marionf, @zuk3975, @SD1982, @matthieu-rolland, @fdonnet!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!