This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 15th to Sunday 21th of March 2021.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 61 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 55 issues have been closed, including 17 fixed issues on the core;
- 69 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 67 pull requests have been closed, including 59 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #23678: Update the version of the UIKit to 1.2.2, by @NeOMakinG
- #23668: Product form adaptation, by @jolelievre
- #23661: Update and delete product image, by @jolelievre
- #23649: Clean all dependencies between PrestaShopBundle and Core, by @sowbiba
- #23630: Fix “Trying to access array offset on value of type …” error for legacy creation forms. Thank you @ks129
- #23621: Restructure translation components, by @sowbiba
- #23616: Add the Image component on new edit product page, by @NeOMakinG
- #22942: Add html validation to radio buttons on category tree, by @NeOMakinG
- #22476: Simplify cms forms. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #20737: Migrate carriers listing. Thank you @ks129
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #23694: Do not allow empty payment_method, by @atomiix
- #23601: Take customization into account when updating quantity, by @atomiix
- #23584: Handle searchProduct method when in another shop context, by @atomiix
- #22677: Use context langId if order langId not available, by @atomiix
- #23693: Add test ‘Send message from contact us page with customer logged in’, by @boubkerbribri
- #23679: Add test ‘Check mailto link on contact us page’, by @boubkerbribri
- #23674: Change functions and add more comments on install page , by @boubkerbribri
- #23627: Add test - Search product and check autocomplete list on FO. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Faceted search module
- #378: Use build release action only when a push is done on the master branch, by @PierreRambaud
- #377: Bump webpack from 5.26.2 to 5.26.3. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #376: Bump webpack from 5.26.0 to 5.26.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #375: Bump css-loader from 5.1.2 to 5.1.3. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #374: Bump webpack from 5.25.1 to 5.26.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #373: Bump mocha from 8.3.1 to 8.3.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #372: Bump webpack from 5.24.4 to 5.25.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #371: Bump chai from 4.3.3 to 4.3.4. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #369: Release 3.7.1, by @PierreRambaud
Auto Upgrade module
- #390: Add branch to filename to push with nightly api, by @boubkerbribri
- #389: Fix filename for nightly cli to push on GCP, by @boubkerbribri
- #388: Don’t run e2e workflow on push, by @boubkerbribri
- #387: Add Nightly upgrades using User Interface, by @boubkerbribri
Changes in developer documentation
- #895: Fix prestashop/prestashop-webservice-lib name. Thank you @industria01
- #894: Add FAQ question for exchange rates, by @matks
- #892: Remove Pcleaner, Add installation without data. Thank you @okom3pom
- #890: Improve a few sentences in Database page, by @matks
- #889: Update cache folder. Thank you @okom3pom
- #886: Improve documentation about theme.yml. Thank you @micka-fdz
- #884: Gets the number of rows. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #883: Add tip to translate core wordings on documentation. Thank you @micka-fdz
Customer reassurance block module
- #151: Bump webpack from 5.26.2 to 5.26.3. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #150: Bump webpack from 5.26.0 to 5.26.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #149: Bump css-loader from 5.1.2 to 5.1.3. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #148: Bump webpack from 5.25.1 to 5.26.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #147: Bump webpack from 5.24.4 to 5.25.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Prestashop UI Kit
PrestaShop Virtual Machine
PrestaShop PHPStan extension
Core Weekly Generator tool
User documentation landing page
Email Alerts module
Where to start contributing?
What about adding the missing discount label in Front Office for products with attributes? This is a bug report submitted 1 year ago, and it is one of our good first issues.
Good first issues are a list of all beginner-friendly improvements and bugs to fix in the project. You can read more about this label on our article about it.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @PierreRambaud, @Progi1984, @atomiix, @boubkerbribri, @industria01, @dependabot[bot], @matks, @NeOMakinG, @jolelievre, @eternoendless, @okom3pom, @sowbiba, @ks129, @nesrineabdmouleh, @micka-fdz, @jf-viguier, @JevgenijVisockij, @timactive!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!