This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 1st to Sunday 7th of February 2016.
The team is hard at work on PrestaShop 1.7, the next major version of the most complete e-commerce software solution there is. You can find an up-to-date thread about it in the forum.
Please note that finishing the planned projects for 1.7 and delivering a quality beta version soon is at the moment the top priority for the PrestaShop Core developers. Merging community pull requests has therefore slowed down until then, but will be back with a vengeance once we have a first beta to release to you! So please keep testing, and keep sending patches our way: it’s the raison d’être of this community project!
Do you want to encourage us? Give us a star on GitHub! :)
Code changes in 126.96.36.199-develop
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4856: Wording of Themes tab, by @Saycile.
- 4860: typo in order_state.xml. Thank you @grezlikowski.
- 4887: wording/translation, by @kelu95.
- 4777: Fix refresh function for Kpis. Modifies KPI cache behavior, by @xGouley.
- 4816: Fix catalog filter max, by @xGouley.
- 4829: product form options integration, by @kelu95.
- 4831: recommended modules display on product page, by @xGouley.
- 4838: fix nb download mapping, by @kelu95.
- 4844: Fix virtual product activation, by @kelu95.
- 4857: add fadeIn after page load, by @kelu95.
- 4865: remove form element from partial module template, by @kelu95.
- 4866: fix js category tree, by @kelu95.
- 4881: dropzone integration, by @kelu95.
- 4840: Several fixes and enhancements to the Module page, by @tchauviere.
- 4872: rubber patches, by @Quetzacoalt91.
Front office (default theme)
- 4895: New default theme: Here it is! With more than 250 commits since November 2015 and a tremendous work on both the Starter Theme and the default theme, congrats to @maximebiloe, @julienbourdeau, @djfm, @nihco2, @ishcherbakov for this PR, as well as community member @kpodemski for his suggestions!
- 4848: Add uikit repo in admin theme default, by @gfanton
- 4864: add missing css/js files, by @kelu95.
- 4822: New navigation & header, by @Shudrum.
- 4836: Param: Default activation state for product at creation, by @xGouley.
- 4571: Extract SQL sub request for MySQL 5.7, by @julienbourdeau. Thank you @rav88 for the initial 4547 PR!
- 4739: Fixed bug in country restrictions of payment methods. Thank you @Nobodaddy!
- 4825: Add quotes to all tables aliases in DbQuery join methods. Thank you @gskema!
- 4827: Update Link.php. Thank you @cava89!
- 4828: Fix CLDR init with language_code without ‘-‘ in them, by @jocel1.
- 4830: Quick fix to improve CLDR performance, by @jocel1.
- 4834: Do not block execution when Addons API not available, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- 4851: missing PHPDoc and composer cmd for phpdocumentor, by @xGouley.
- 4855: Updated Monolog bundle to remove deprecated notices, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 4877: fix translator adapter that escape strings, by @kelu95.
- 4890: Remove scene feature, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4894: hide pagination if less than 20 elements in the product catalog, by @xGouley.
- 4896: fix wrong controller name check, by @kelu95.
- 4899: Choose sample recommended modules for product form page, by @xGouley.
- 4849: Fix navigation problems in other language than EN, by @Shudrum.
- 4859: Navigation optimizations & wording, by @Shudrum.
Code changes in the Starter Theme – the foundation of 1.7 themes
These are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4801: Implement content_only, by @maximebiloe and @djfm.
- 4821: Reworked Blockcategories for StarterTheme, by @maximebiloe.
- 4837: Separate active filters from facets, by @maximebiloe.
- 4839: fixed a few improper uses of updateQueryString, by @djfm.
- 4841: !$guest_allowed => password required, by @djfm.
- 4842: theme.yml now allows to hook modules on hooks in a very flexible way, by @julienbourdeau and @djfm.
- 4845: add body classes, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4846: Remove PS_QUICK_VIEW options, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4863: Travis tuning, by @djfm.
- 4868: Add some pagination info
- 4874: template override for custom templates, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4878: Adapt blockreassurance, by @maximebiloe.
- 4880: Add preview attributes for Theme, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4884: fixed hookconfiguration of non-existing hook, by @djfm.
- 4885: Remove last id_theme, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4891: Fix DisplayOverrideTemplate call, by @julienbourdeau.
Code changes in the Classic Theme – the default theme of PrestaShop 1.7, based on the Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/classic’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4833: Forgot password, credit slips pages. Minor fixes, by @ishcherbakov.
- 4835: category page design integration, by @nihco2.
- 4847: added toplevel link when menu is open, by @djfm.
- 4850: Fix blockcart position, by @nihco2.
- 4854: Start product page and design fixes, by @nihco2.
- 4861: Add blocksocial to yml, by @nihco2.
- 4862: Replace default category images, by @nihco2.
- 4870: design feedbacks, by @nihco2.
- 4871: refactor header modules display, by @nihco2.
- 4875: Add eslintrc, by @nihco2.
- 4886: Various fixes, by @djfm.
- 4889: fixed the selenium tests, by @djfm.
- 4892: Fix signin header display, by @nihco2.
- 4893: Remove PS_QUICK_VIEW and move blockcategories, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @cava89, @gskema, @Nobodaddy, and @rav88! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!