This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous week, from Monday 16th to Sunday 22th of May 2016.
Come and meet us in Paris on June 1st & 2nd!
We’re organizing two events along the PrestaShop Day:
- June 1st: a contributor night in our Paris office. Want to contribute or learn how to contribute? Register here!
- June 2nd: a community barcamp within the walls of the PSDay. Have something to share about PrestaShop or e-commerce? Let us know here!
See you there!
The work being done on version 22.214.171.124 is still going strong, working towards a proper first Beta!
In the meantime, the 1.6 branch is being supported, as expected, and you should soon see 126.96.36.199 be released :)
Want to help things go faster? There are several ways:
- Test the latest alpha version (or better, test the current development version, straight from GitHub);
- Report issues on the Forge (or confirm issues that are already listed - use the search engine!);
- Fix issues by submitting a pull request (or confirm that a submitted pull request does indeed fix the presented issue);
- Help improve the 1.7 Theme Development doc (yes, it is very sparse at the moment).
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Do you live near Paris? Do you want to come test-drive the design of PS 1.7? Let us know!
Code changes in branch 1.6.1.x
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic” for now, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 4392: Broken pagination links in loyalty, by @maximebiloe.
- 5410: Fix CSS 404 when using subdirectory. Thank you @firstred!
- 5588: Fix blockwishlist utf8 entities, by @rgaillard.
- 4434: fixed bug when toggle status product not logged, by @kelu95.
- 4439: fixed bug parent tab list wont show if admin tab class is invalid, by @kelu95.
- 4440: add user shop origin in autocomplete cart rule, by @kelu95.
- 4619: Improved Customer Back Office display, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5563: fixed bug when no results with address and map does not exist. Thank you @idnovate!
- 5569: Display all carriers in Dashbord Configuration. Thank you @okom3pom!
- 5240: Check for displayPaymentEU to fix advanced checkout restrictions. Thank you @firstred!
- 5242: Fix fatal error on classes/stock/StockAvailable.php, by @xborderie.
- 5314: Return empty string when module is not installed. Thank you @alexsegura!
- 5392: Update shopping-cart-advanced.tpl. Thank you @nobodaddy!
- 5455: fixed mysql 5.7 “virtual” is a reserved keyword. Thank you @raphael-homann!
- 5500: Sending mail fail with invalid Id given. Thank you @hiousi!
Code changes in branch develop (for version 188.8.131.52)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic”, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 5232: Avoid the deletion of still used address in order history, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5516: Redesign checkout personal information step, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5564: Re-implement minimum purchase amount, by @maximebiloe.
- 5565: Add confirmation checkbox to ps_emailsubscription, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5572: Move cms link generation in module controller, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5586: Fix html errors on Home Page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5587: Fixed invalid HTML list on Category Page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5597: Fixed HTML errors on Cart Page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 3630: Email patches: fix encoding + add possibility to use pop3. Thank you @freedayko!
- 3729: Fix AdminSearch customer count. Thank you @firstred!
- 3833: Customer message should be private. Thank you @djbuch!
- 5534: Improve product page layout according to mockups, by @nihco2.
- 5537: Friendly URL are fixed on the Product page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5568: Rename tabs in navigation an make an ellipsis for too long tabs name, by @maximebiloe.
- 5578: Fix CSV import on PHP 7, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5581: Add .editorconfig rule to avoid trimming Markdown. Thank you @mcdado!
- 5585: refacto trans twig, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5590: Fixed bug when changing impact on price. Thank you @antho-girard.
- 5596: The broken links on the navigation are fixed, by @shudrum.
- 5603: Avoid PHP notices in the old template. Thank you @brunojunior!
- 5609: use Tools::getCurrentUrlProtocolPrefix(). Thank you @zizuu-store!
- 5525: Legal compliancy code enhancement on mails, product presenter and install fixture data, by @tchauviere.
- 5556: Make Symfony routes working even without URL rewriting, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5599: Remove unused $order_creation_failed var. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 5601: get carrier by reference using specific language. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 5602: Fixed invalid path to PEAR in Archive_Tar library, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5567: Install first available theme (sort alphabetically), by @julienbourdeau.
- 5574: Better installation performances, by @quetzacoalt91.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @alexsegura, @brunojunior, @djbuch, @firstred, @freedayko, @gleseur, @hiousi, @idnovate, @mcdado, @nobodaddy, @okom3pom, @prestamodule, @raphael-homann, and @zizuu-store! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!