This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous week, from Monday 2nd to Sunday 8th of May 2016.
The work being done on version 126.96.36.199 is still going strong (even though last week was a short one in France, due to Ascension Day on Thursday).
Want to help things go faster? There are several ways:
- Test the latest alpha version (or better, test the current development version, straight from GitHub);
- Report issues on the Forge (or confirm issues that are already listed - use the search engine!);
- Fix issues by submitting a pull request (or confirm that a submitted pull request does indeed fix the presented issue);
- Help improve the 1.7 Theme Development doc (yes, it is very sparse at the moment).
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Do you live near Paris? Do you want to come test-drive the design of PS 1.7? Let us know!
Code changes in branch develop (for version 188.8.131.52)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic” for now, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 5462: Fix voucher layout in cart, by @maximebiloe.
- 5507: Fix undefined label when using facet filters, by @maximebiloe.
- 5513: Remove backslash from BR tag in formatted address. Thank you @fojtcz!
- 5515: Hide H1 if page has no title. Thank you @fojtcz!
- 5517: ps_legalcompliance BOOM-198 : hook for unit_price added, by @paeddl.
- 5215: Enable debug mode from BO. Thank you @firstred!
- 5486: Add placeholder for product summary, by @maximebiloe.
- 5492: precise delivery time, by @paeddl.
- 5496: Module page remove notifications to install, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- 5520: Update node-sass version, by @maximebiloe.
- 5526: improved performances of renderfield action, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5389: Simplified configuration, by @Shine-neko.
- 5518: Ensure () after new Class;, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5524: Fix Exception-ception, by @Quetzacoalt91.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @firstred, and @fojtcz! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!