This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during the last two weeks, from Monday 8th to Sunday 14th of June, 2015.
The Core team is working on version 188.8.131.52, and the fourth Release Candidate version still needs some testing! Read all about it here!
It was a short week, since last Thursday we organized the PrestaShop Day in Paris (see the official report here), and the whole team was attending and even presenting workshops for potential contributors and partners. We hope you learnt a lot! We will try to publish the slides of our workshops very soon right here on the Build PrestaShop devblog.
Of note among the merged PRs last week:
- In PR 3155, Core developer Maxime Biloé (maximebiloe) added a button to re-send the order email from the Orders page.
- In PR 3158, Core developer Julien Bourdeau (julienbourdeau) updated the way invoices are generated after receiving feedback.
Let’s review the merged pull-requests from the previous two weeks!
As always, click on the PR’s number to open its page on GitHub.
- 3162: Advanced EU Compliance fixes, by tchauviere.
- 3077: Fix bug triggered when adding customizable product twice in cart, by kelu95.
- 3050: Fix bug triggered when adding new customized product into new order, by kelu95.
- 3155: Add the possibility to re-send the order emails, by maximebiloe.
- 3138: Filter SAV by shop, by maximebiloe.
- 3160: Better way to handle DB prefixes, by tchauviere.
- 3167: Improve db escape method, by tchauviere.
- 3158: Change invoice after feedback, by julienbourdeau.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since June the 8th here.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!