Hi again! This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during the last week, from Monday 1st to Sunday 7th of June, 2015.
Yesterday was PrestaShop Day, THE yearly event for the PrestaShop community! We met many of you, learnt a lot, and got to tell about our plans for the future – among which the new architecture, and most importantly, PrestaShop’s Integration Fund, for which the company will dedicate $1,000,000 to the Community to build more local modules! Developers, this is your chance to shine!
Also, version 22.214.171.124-rc4 was released earlier this week! Help us test it! Read all about it here! Test, test, test!
Of note among the merged PRs in the last weeks
- In PR 3090, Core developer Julien Martin (Shudrum) rewrote the way the maintenance message is displayed, made it translatable (finally!), and added two new admin hooks to control its display.
- In PR 3142, product manager François-Marie de Jouvencel (djfm) added 5 languages to the installer: Bulgarian, Croatian, Lithuanian, Slovene, and Swedish!
- In PR 3079, Core developer Gregory Roussac (gRoussac) added the ability to edit the caption of product images.
Let’s review the merged pull-requests since the last Core Weekly report!
As always, click on the PR’s number to open its page on GitHub.
- 3133: Wording change in blocktopmenu, by maximebiloe.
- 3090: New message for maintenance mode, by Shudrum.
- 3137: preview layout for disabled product, by maximebiloe.
- 3143: images.tpl - wording, by AlexEven.
- 3149: Fix typo in function name, by xBorderie.
- 3116: disable modals on login page, fix some php notices. Thank you kelu95!
- 3141: Fix category creation during import, by jocel1.
- 3079: Ability to edit images legends, by gRoussac.
- 3144: Remove caption selection with one image, by jeromenadaud.
- 3148: Install specific modules for hosted shops, by Quetzacoalt91.
- 3112: Fix missing language identifier, by jeromenadaud.
- 3115: Fix order change state issue, by sfroment42.
- 3121: Update Core to fix advancedeucompliance issues, by tchauviere.
- 3122: New line replacement fix. Thank you BrunoJunior!
- 3078: Fix wrong product count in getSuppliers function. Thank you Uebix!
- 3094: Tests : Added test for shipping with PS_ATCP_SHIPWRAP, by djfm.
- 3130: Update price on voucher delete in blockcart module, by maximebiloe.
- 3126: CSS update, by jeromenadaud.
- 3139: Change CNIL info, by jeromenadaud.
- 3142: Added Bulgarian, Croatian, Lithuanian, Slovene, Swedish, by djfm.
- 3145: Update /de/install.php. Thank you, Nobodaddy!
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since May the 18th here.
Thank you to our contributors whose Pull Requests were merged: BrunoJunior, kelu95, gskema, Uebix, and Nobodaddy. Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!