PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 is now available. This maintenance release closes 19 issues since version 126.96.36.199 (released on November 26th, 2015).
As the version number indicates (as per our SemVer-like versioning), this is the fourth patch release for PrestaShop 188.8.131.52.
Our main motivation for releasing this version was to fix the MySQL 5.7 and PHP 7 compatibility.
As usual, we do not recommend upgrading your store when you are running promotions leading to a high traffic on your website. For those of you in the midst of winter sales: you might want to wait for the end of the Sales period before upgrading!
We hope you enjoy this patch release!
For a full list of changes, see the list of pull requests merged into the 1.6.1.x branch.
Here are the changes that 184.108.40.206 brings:
- PHP 7 is now fully supported
- MySQL 5.7 is almost fully supported (you will still encounter some glitches)
- Order page: Tax excluded price is now displayed on the product list in the back office
- Product page: Discounts are correctly refreshed when quantity is changed
- Cart rules page: the product input field hides when free gift is disabled
- Fix invoice numbers in multishop mode
- Addons modal dialog supports translation
- Fix combinations prices for shops with multiple currencies
- Fix robot.txt rules for multilingual shops
- Uploader is no longer case-sensitive for extensions
- Fix error when address is deleted but still used by a cart
- Shipping cost calculation is now better rounded
- CMS content, metas and countries translated into Swedish
- And other minor fixes
As a maintenance release, this patch contains few changes to ensure a stable update.
The PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 changelog is available.
Since version 18.104.22.168 is a “patch” update to version 22.214.171.124, upgrading from that version will be as smooth as silk for everyone: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 126.96.36.199 will work just as well with 188.8.131.52.
This release had 15 contributors, both from PrestaShop and from the Community at large. A huge “thank you!” to each of them!
Let’s go, upgrade your store(s)! Upgrading from 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 is completely safe, upgrades from a standard 1.6.0.x version should work just as well, and those upgrading from version 1.5, 1.4 or even 1.3 should take their time and pay attention to their modules, their theme and their custom modifications!