PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 17 issues reported on version 1.7.3.x.
Some of the most notable fixes are:
- Updating combinations wasn’t working with PHP < 7.1
- Installing a Theme with PrestaTrust modules was failing
- Various issues with product stock availability
- The “Install_prestashop.html” file was not visible on some systems
Here is the complete list of changes:
- Back Office:
- #8834: Adds missing Persian translations for data and samples
- Bug fix:
- #8752: Check product availability before validating orders
- #8975: Fix broken “you must first create a new language” link in BO Translations
- #8965: Fix theme install with prestatrust modules
- #8517: Fixed bug when using 2 swap in 1 form
- #8948: Fixed update of combinations
- #8762: Specific price created for a cart is displayed in the front end as the product price
- Front Office:
- #8835: Replace Noto Sans font with Vazir font for Farsi in Classic theme
- Bug fix:
- #8832: Update Iran tax rate
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large: Alban L, AliShareei, GuillaumeKadolis, Loïc Sapone, Marion François, Mehrshad, Mickaël Andrieu, nigel, Nigel Helliwell, Pablo Borowicz, Sarah Lorenzini, Thomas LEVIANDIER, Thomas Nabord. Thank you! Six of you contributed for the very first time, warm welcome :-)
Since version 184.108.40.206 is a “patch” update to version 220.127.116.11, upgrading from any 1.7.3 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.3.x will work just as well with 18.104.22.168.
Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well, and those upgrading from older versions (1.6, 1.5, 1.4 or even older) should take their time and pay attention to their modules, their theme and their custom modifications!