The first Beta version for PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 is now ready for you to test!
We are happy to announce that we are close to releasing 220.127.116.11. This minor version (in the SemVer meaning of the term) brings several new features and improvements to the 1.7 codebase, and we can’t wait to receive your feedback!
This Beta release is a great opportunity for you to start working with it before we release a stable version!
Go download and install this Beta version as a test store, either on your machine or your web hosting, then play with it – and give us your feedback! We need YOU to test this new version of PrestaShop.
What you need to know about PrestaShop 18.104.22.168
This version of course includes all the fixes that were part of the 5 patch versions since the release of v22.214.171.124 in November 2016.
It also brings the following:
- BO: New “Update all modules” feature.
- BO: Responsive header improvement in legacy pages.
- BO: New notification counter.
- BO: Domains tree on translations page now on more than 2 levels.
- BO: New text format selector to TinyMCE
- BO: Improvement to the Modules page.
- BO: Improvement to the in-transit mail.
- FO: Several modules have been upgraded for Classic theme support.
- FO: Several new Smarty blocks added to Classic (and Starter Theme).
- FO: Add new generic method to load third-party libraries.
- FO: Replace Open Sans font with Noto Sans.
- CO: Email templates are now parent/child compatible.
- CO: Install module tabs automatically.
- CO: Re-introduce server media.
- CO: Doctrine optimizations.
- CO: Improved performances on Windows/NFS filesystem.
- CO: Improve global performances.
…and many more! Check the full changelog here.
How to give feedback about Beta 1
Have you found a bug? A curious behavior? An unexpected reaction? Please let us know!
So have at it! Download it, test it out with your theme/modules, and let us know what you like about it :)
We’ll closely monitor your feedback, and are eager to hear from you!