This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during last two weeks, from Monday 23rd of November to Sunday 6th of December.
We released PrestaShop 18.104.22.168! You can download it now. It’s the first of our more regular and focused patch versions for PrestaShop 1.6. Expect 22.214.171.124 soon!
You can follow the advancement of v126.96.36.199 by following its GitHub milestone.
Code changes in 1.6.1.x
Here are the merged pull-requests on the 1.6.1.x branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4256: Swedish, translate country.xml. Thank you @MacRoy!
- 4258: Swedish - Update meta.xml. Thank you @MacRoy!
- 4278: Update Dutch tabs. Fix spelling errors. Thank you @MacRoy!
- 4299: Swedish - Update cms.xml. Thank you @MacRoy!
Code changes in 188.8.131.52-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Starter Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 project.
- 4509: manage product pack items, by @kelu95.
- 4514: Add php sf2 trans/transchoice parser for admin translation, by @kelu95.
- 4522: manage multishop fields on product form, by @kelu95.
- 4525: Advanced product management - product quantities support on new Product page, by @xGouley.
- 4532: better display for displayAdminProductsExtra hook, by @xGouley.
- 4533: Admin Product page: empty catalog page with new design, by @xGouley.
- 4535: refacto product form DI, add some form fix, by @kelu95.
- 4536: Fix Quty field disabled when ASM is disabled, by @xGouley.
- 4538: refresh sf2 cache on clear cache from performance page, by @kelu95.
- 4511: refacto product core class call to avoid overrides, by @kelu95.
- 4521: fix twig error with trans method, by @kelu95.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those pages:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!