This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last two weeks, from Monday 11th to Sunday 24th of September 2017.
Aaaaaand we’re back with a new set of merged pull requests!
A good many things were published here since the last Core Weekly, so let’s review those, and some more:
- Contribute to the UI kit of the 1.7 back office: A call for the community to participate in the design and development of the UI Kit for the PrestaShop 1.7 back office. The Product team would like input from as many users as possible, so write to them!
- Parent/Child theme feature in PrestaShop 1.7: A reminder about this great new feature, which is very useful for theme builders.
- Some resources to help you with the translation of PrestaShop: A collection of information and best practices for those who which to help with the community translation.
- Stock management in PrestaShop 1.7 - part 4: Going beyond the stock management feature that v18.104.22.168 brought, with a new project called PrestaShop ERP.
- The PrestaCrew is always hiring!: Join us! We have cookies :)
- About the 22.214.171.124 performance improvement: More details about the 126.96.36.199 performance improvement, with an indication on how we benchmarked it.
Get involved! :)
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #8180: Fix conflict between two cart rules and a single product cart. Thank you @xaconi!
- #8327: Added a new collector for Hooks, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8328: Add DB prefix in delete() method all time $add_prefix is set to true. Thank you @prestamodule!
- #8339: Array-check in additional form fields from modules. Thank you @antointa!
- #8347: MO: added methods to check in which context module is executed, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8352: Fix already defined class during upgrade process from 1.6 to 1.7. Thank you @kpodemski!
- #8354: CO: Update composer dependencies, by @eternoendless.
- #8254: Migrate System information page to Symfony, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8355: Fix product pages tabs, by @nihco2.
- #8359: Fix module dropdown, by @nihco2.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #8287: Fix the category search in the product page, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8288: Fix displaying empty zip code of tax rule, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8360: Fixing the version for core modules ps_legalcompliance ps_linklist ps_customtext ps_customeraccountlinks, by @toutantic.
- #8361: Fix conflict between two cart rules and a single product cart, by @eternoendless.
- #7810: Add a loading spinner into product page, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8232: Fixed bug in AdminCartRulesController when limiting the validity of a CartRule for a specific Customer in Multishop context. Thank you @christianverardi!
- #8346: Fix the currency display in supply order, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7781: Add error message when updating quantity wanted input, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8283: Currency exchange fixes on product page, by @tomlev.
Code changes in the ‘rtl’ branch (for the 1.7 RTL project)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!