This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during last two weeks, from Monday 7th to Sunday 13th of December.
A couple of major articles recently landed on the Build devblog. They contain fresh information about 22.214.171.124, so if you missed them, here they are:
- An update on the 1.7 architecture: Why we are choosing to move the codebase to Symfony2, and how we plan on doing it.
- Starter Theme: fresh news from the front #3: Part 3 of our series of articles about the Starter Theme.
Additionnally, we are hiring more developers!
Code changes in 1.6.1.x
Here are the merged pull-requests on the 1.6.1.x branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4170: update price from discount when changing quantity, by @kelu95.
- 4243: Fix robots.txt rules for default language URLs. Thank you @gskema!
- 4261: Fix bad impact price / currency + bad specific base price for combinations, by @gRoussac.
- 4109: Fixed upgrade index specific_price table. Thank you @brouillon!
- 4340: On product order, add unit product price without tax, by @kelu95.
- 4374: Hide div results if #free_gift_off checked. Thank you @Eolia!
- 4433: fixed translation bug in prestashop addons modal, by @kelu95.
- 4126: Update Cart.php with correct the shipping cost calculation method. Thank you @daresh!
- 4227: Fix bad upload error check, by @gRoussac.
- 4238: Fix notice in Cron search, by @gRoussac.
- 3673: Avoid error if an address was deleted but id still exists in cart table, by @gRoussac. Thank you @Eolia!
- 4242: Uploader setAcceptFiles case sensitivity, by @gRoussac.
- 4570: Fix bad dependency injection on module upgrade, by @tchauviere.
Code changes in 126.96.36.199-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Starter Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 project.
- 4483: Double slider fix in catalog product page, by @xGouley.
- 4554: Manage product customization, by @kelu95.
- 4558: Product form: Extract name/type from tabs, multilanguage form field type system, by @xGouley.
- 4561: Fix hook Twig function and remove switch back to old page button in prod, by @xGouley.
- 4549: PrestashopAutoload need alias.php - also generate bug when activation profiling, by @kelu95.
- 4550: MySQL 5.7 Compatibility. Thank you @ianfunghk!
- 4556: fix product model adapter when no customization defined, by @kelu95.
- 4569: Add limit/orderBy/sortOrder in persistence, by @xGouley.
Code changes in Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4386: new checkout layout, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4548: Product Search with Facets, by @djfm.
- 4555: Remove themeconfigurator, by @maximebiloe.
- 4562: Remove live edit feature, by @djfm.
- 4565: fix $cart undefined var in checkout, by @djfm.
- 4566: Auto login when password reset, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @brouillon, @Eolia, @daresh, and @gskema! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those pages:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!