This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during last week, from Monday 2nd of November to Sunday 8th of November.
We’re working on patch version 184.108.40.206, and you can download the RC1 right now! The stable version should be released early next week.
Code changes in 220.127.116.11-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Starter Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 project.
- 4399: manage specific prices on new form product, by @kelu95.
- 4403: fix img path on category tree js, by @kelu95.
- 4406: fix ajax loading specific prices on new product, by @kelu95.
- 4409: refacto form specific price, by @kelu95.
- 4390: Quantities support on new Admin product form, by @xGouley.
- 4396: Add many hooks on productController, by @xGouley.
- 4404: Refacto Form Types + move URLs generation from Controller action to Twig tpl, by @xGouley.
- 4408: fix display price/number CLDR, by @kelu95.
- 4410: Fix sorting product action SQL bug, by @xGouley.
Code changes in Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4333: Payment Option standardization proposal, by @djfm.
- 4367: Extract contactform to a module, by @maximebiloe.
- 4379: Add checkout link, by @maximebiloe.
- 4381: Correct order style, by @maximebiloe.
- 4395: removed some JS, by @djfm.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!