This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during last week, from Monday 19th of October to Sunday 25th of October.
After four RCs version, we released PrestaShop 18.104.22.168! It’s most notable is to solve the Product page slowness issue: let us know how that works for you!
Incidentally, that explains the lack of activity on this version that week :)
More news about the Starter Theme! Read the whole series:
Stay tuned, next week should see a flood of articles on Build :)
Code changes in 1.6.1.x
Here are the merged pull-requests on the 1.6.1.x branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Code changes in 22.214.171.124-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Start Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 project.
- 4306: product form, move all price infos to price tab, by @kelu95.
- 4316: manage features on new product form, by @kelu95.
- 4317: better display for new product form, by @kelu95.
- 4322: add product shipping fileds & carriers selector, by @kelu95.
- 4330: product tab async loading, by @gRoussac & @julienbourdeau.
- 4248: Add versioning to addJS to renew admin.js, by @gRoussac.
- 4311: Catalog page, sorting of products, by @xGouley.
- 4171: SpecificPriceRule without conditions to id_product 0 instead of full products list, by @gRoussac.
- 4327: Add HookDispatcher, Hook to legacy bridge in service declaration, by @xGouley.
- 4331: Only clean compare_product table if entry older than 1 week, by @julienbourdeau.
Code changes in Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4235: Manufacturers and suppliers display, by @maximebiloe.
- 4308: My account features, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributor whose pull requests was merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @gskema. Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!