This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during last week, from Monday 12th of October to Sunday 18th of October.
Progress is being made on the develop branch (for 1.7) and the Starter Theme.
Code changes in 1.6.1.x
Here are the merged pull-requests on the 1.6.1.x branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4324: Add brackets to multiple select name field in Helper, by @tchauviere.
- 4322: add product shipping fileds & carriers selector, by @kelu95.
- 4248: Add versioning to addJS to renew admin.js, by @gRoussac.
- 4325: category must be an object, not an array, by @maximebiloe.
- 4171: SpecificPriceRule without conditions to id_product 0 instead of full products list, by @gRoussac.
Code changes in 188.8.131.52-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Start Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 project.
- 4306: product form, move all price infos to price tab, by @kelu95.
- 4311: Catalog page, sorting of products, by @xGouley.
- 4316: manage features on new product form, by @kelu95.
- 4317: better display for new product form, by @kelu95.
Code changes in Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4235: Manufacturers and suppliers display POC, by @maximebiloe.
- 4305: Fixed the tests, or so I thought, by @djfm.
- 4308: My Account features, by @maximebiloe.
- 4319: HTML markup for category rework, by @maximebiloe.
- 4329: category-miniature, fixed weird markup, by @djfm.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributor whose pull requests was merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @firstred. Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!