This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 13th to Sunday 19th of February 2017.
Have you seen the new menu for this Build? Now that Build hosts so much content, we felt a need to make it all more accessible. This new menu, designed by @tristanlehot, brings the following goodies:
- Direct links to all 1.7- and 1.6-related posts, and direct access to the PrestaShop 1.7 FAQ.
- Better visibility for the Howtos and Tools sections, and to Contribution content.
- Releases and Core Weeklies now have their own URL.
- A top-notch search engine, thanks to our friends at Algolia!
We’ll tweak the menu and content this week: let us know if you feel something is missing!
Remember our Release Schedule? We intend to release 126.96.36.199 in March… so, expect a beta soon! :)
Code changes in ‘develop’ branch (for the next minor version, v188.8.131.52)
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that 1.7 patch versions are being built in the ‘1.7.0.x’ branch. All of the PRs from that branch are eventually ported in the ‘develop’ branch.
- #7529: Product module page, by @shudrum.
- #7534: Remove call to an undefined attribute, by @antoin-m.
- #7535: Fix desktop menu regressions, by @nihco2.
- #7544: Fix module configure button when in dropdown, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7546: Prevent widgets to break back-office, by @maximebiloe.
- #7551: Restore compiled assets, by @nihco2.
- #7552: Callback on HelperList should have highest priority. Thank you @kpodemski!
- #7559: Fix filter image icon, by @aleeks.
- #7522: Make sure that invoice siblings are related to the same order id, by @aleeks.
- #7531: Payment method title extended to 255 characters, by @aleeks.
- #7532: Use Address:initialize to manage default state in one area, by @aleeks.
- #7536: Add windows 8.1 & 10 to guest useragent, by @antoin-m.
- #7538: Add composer.lock in order to fix composer install, by @aleeks.
- #7539: Update licences, by @aleeks.
See all the PRs merged into the ‘develop’ codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to @kpodemski, who had a pull request merged since the last Core Weekly Report :)
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!