This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd of December 2018.
Happy new year!!!
I wish you more reviewed pull requests, and less issues to report and fix. Of course, don’t forget to take care of you, for a good health is what everybody needs to start anything :-)
As you can see, even if the activity on GitHub is usually a bit calm at each end of the year, some good work has been done.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 67 new issues have been created in the project repositories
- 43 issues have been closed, including 12 fixed issues on the core
- 194 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories
- 78 pull requests have been closed, including 38 merged pull requests
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #10486: Split grid service definitions in separate files. Thank you @sarjon
- #11706: Fix implode calls. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11729: Write binary. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11781: Fix blank lines: Add and remove. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11793: Merge 184.108.40.206 into develop, by @eternoendless
- #11809: CO: Fix misuse of getimagesize returned informations. Thank you @olivier-monaco
- #11823: Fix namespace. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11857: Replace tabs with spaces. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11866: Order imports. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11867: Remove unneeded curly braces. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11869: Remove unneeded control parentheses. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #11876: CO: Fix lang table multi-store data issue. Thank you @Dan-Orchard
- #11884: Do not allow null for low_stock_alert, by @eternoendless
- #11892: Fix missing const definition. Thank you @sarjon
- #11895: Fix categories grid id. Thank you @sarjon
- #11785: Update dependencies with security breaches, by @jolelievre
- #11850: Fix header, by @PierreRambaud
- #11851: An error is displayed “getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses” when we try to change the status of the order to payment accepted, by @PierreRambaud
- #11608: Fix jquery shortcut function ‘load’ deprecate. Thank you @Fabuloops
- #11661: Reset quantity value to min value after adding to cart, by @jolelievre
- #11745: Fix for password recovery error messages. Thank you @web-fu
- #11776: Fix campaign full tests on develop branch. Thank you @YosraAk
- #11800: Create, edit and delete feature. Thank you @hadrich-hatem
- #11804: Localization: local units and configuration. Thank you @ansar21mallouli
- #11891: Credit slip, credit slip pdf and credit slip options. Thank you @hadrich-hatem
- #11897: Generate invoice pdf by date and status. Thank you @hadrich-hatem
Code changes in the ‘1.7.5.x’ branch (for v220.127.116.11
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #143: Add PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124 images, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #144: Add PrestaShop 126.96.36.199, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #145: Change ownership of defines_custom.inc.php, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #21: Merging dev into master. Thank you @Shiryu75
- #22: Fix misspelled classname in upgrade. Thank you @Matt75
Changes in Documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @alanablett, @ansar21mallouli, @Dan-Orchard, @DelecroixQuentin, @Fabuloops, @hadrich-hatem, @MathiasReker, @Matt75, @olivier-monaco, @sarjon, @Shiryu75, @web-fu, @YosraAk!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!