This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 11th to Sunday 17th of December 2017.
Say hello to the 1.7.3 beta 1 version, available here and waiting for you to be tested! It is a first achievement towards a fully stabilized version, some features (like the RTL) are still under construction to be debugged. It is because we are still working on improving the 1.7.3 that we have decided to release a beta instead of a RC. Anyway, we would love to have your feedback on it, let us know on the Forge.
Also, it is time for us to disclose the results of the survey submitted a month ago. We can’t wait learning about you people and drawing the right conclusions to head to a more pertinent devblog, useful for everybody who needs it. What a beautiful intention, right?
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #8561: Make Symfony form management more robust, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8566: Use official Smarty lib, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8583: Add help for upgrade file, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8606: Fixed newsletter registration date doc. Thank you @c100k!
- #8489: Improved Product pages templates management, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8588: Add parameter to setMedia. Thank you @aw73!
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!