This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 27th of November to Sunday 04th of December 2017.
Since version 1.7.3 is getting stabilized, we think it is time to talk about its major changes. In this direction, @mickaelandrieu has decided to publish a couple of articles. First there, to explain to our devoted modules developers how using the Symfony ecosystem will make more powerful features. Second one at the end of the week, to present how Symfony 3 and PHP 5.6 will work together and improve PrestaShop.
By the way, what date are we, isn’t it the beginning of December? It is, you’re right, and the good thing is that anyone who says we are entering a fresh new month is saying that the Crowdin monthly report will be online soon… stay tuned then!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #8546: CO: Add some missing Phpdoc in SpecificPrice. Thank you @infiniweb!
- #8558: Merge 1.7 into develop, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8365: Migrate Administration Page to Symfony, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8547: BO: Better performance in order template. Thank you @jkfran!
- #8557: Added more informations from args in Hooks profiler, by @mickaelandrieu.
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #8337: FO: Fix conditionals check in DiscountController. Thank you @matt75!
- #8531: Fix the email validator. Thank you @azouz-jribi!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!