This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th of October 2017.
184.108.40.206 is coming soon, folks! We know we’ve been talking about it a lot lately but the code should be frozen in the next few days, meaning a release planned for December. We’re still working on it but you can already have a look at its code to try it out!
Also, end of last week was full of weird blue elephpants soft toys for us, maybe you know what we mean… Indeed, it was the AFUP’s annual conference in Paris, and it was covered by our dream team of developers, @eternoendless, @Quetzacoalt91 and @tomlev! And we can tell they came back from the PHP Forum with a lot of tips and ideas regarding all of the PHP and open-source communities. So keep in touch, no doubt they will share some parts in here.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #8432: CO: Fix fatal $sql_values string to array. Thank you @marekhanus!
- #8362: Fixed bug in Access::getRoles(). Thank you @yolandavdvegt!
- #8279: Migrate Performance page to Symfony, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8438: Fixed product url preview, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8421: Module page quicks, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8391: Fixed missing translations of Information System page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8271: Add multiple feature with the same type but different values to product, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8097: Fix save carrier with invalid ranges. Thank you @azouz-jribi!
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!