This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous week, from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd of October 2016.
PrestaShop 1.7 development is focusing on fixing blocking, critical or major issues:
- Have you spotted a bug with the latest Git version, and you know how to fix it? Create a pull request on the ‘develop’ branch!
- Do you know of a bug but don’t know how to fix it? Report it to us through the Forge!
Are your modules 1.7-ready? Have you tried to create a 1.7 theme? Check the tech doc!
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
And the 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Code changes in ‘develop’ branch (for version 18.104.22.168)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic”, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 6656: Rework asset management, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6674: Fix ajax refresh for listing pages, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6691: Allow to display a full width menu. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 6728: Allow JS to get $product. Thank you @simonchik!
- 6733: Keep sending email if legacy lang file not found, by @julienbourdeau.
- 3915: Removed _includeContainer ; never more used. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 4452#: Fix advanced stock manager that prevented admin from removing stock quantity. Thank you @michaelhjulskov!
- 6668: Fixed security problem on translation interface, by @aleeks.
- 6677: Fix links to legacy module page, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6678: Fixed errors on product form & duplicate menu, by @aleeks.
- 6690: Provided with theme translations and overrides, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6693: Remove wrong module from module page, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- 6695: Added email translation on BO, by @aleeks.
- 6698: Fix bulk actions on module page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6700: Add js strings of module page to translations, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6702: Fixed Employees back-office default page. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 6705: Fix broken links related to token on module page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6711: Fixed show price display on Customer Groups back office, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 6714: Fixed translation BO Emails, by @aleeks.
- 6715: Wording update - remove ‘CMS’ to use ‘page’ only, by @alexeven.
- 6721: Fixed generate htaccess, by @aleeks.
- 6724: Integrate edit translations view, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6725: Fix logo display in customer groups, by @maximebiloe.
- 6731: Fix fatal in 5.4 due to concatenate in declaration, by @maximebiloe.
- 6736: Fix broken element selection, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6319: Improved password hashing. Thank you @firstred!
- 6523: Add current robots.txt content in controller, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6647: Added position default 1 to registerHook, by @aleeks.
- 6676: Make encryption system backward compatible with old 0.98 openssl versions, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 6682: Fixed search alias for a namespace from a empty string. Thank you @true0r!
- 6684: Added prestashop version to exceptions, by @aleeks.
- 6688: Enable cache on guzzle requests, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6692: Clear 22.214.171.124.sql. Thank you @martinfojtik!
- 6701: Let developer export themes easily, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6709: Use _PARENT_THEME_NAME_ constant for consistency. Thank you @hubiktomas!
- 6718: Add two new hooks actionAttributeCombinationSave/Delete, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6720: Add or update language with the new packs, by @maximebiloe.
- 6726: Cleared cache when enable a theme, by @aleeks.
- 6729: Fixed constant array, by @aleeks.
- 6730: Move clear cache on controller (theme update), by @aleeks.
- 6732: Ignore node modules on theme export, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6735: Update default catalog, by @maximebiloe.
- 6739: Fix changed namespace, by @maximebiloe.
- 6531: Fix 1.6 -> 1.7 migration ; add a few class stubs, by @jocel1.
- 6649: Escaped percentage in parameters, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6716: Made the open base dir works as expected, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 6719: Moved array_walk for $parameters. Thank you @ecomm360!
See all the PRs merged into the ‘develop’ codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Code changes in ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for 1.6 patch versions)
And now, the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 6704: Fix advanced stock manager that prevented admin from removing stock quantity. Thank you @michaelhjulskov!
- 6727: Do not overwrite mail files when installing new language, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the ‘1.6.1.x’ codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!