This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 09th to Sunday 15th of October 2017.
No doubt that you are already aware of it as you read each article as soon as published (right?) but let us say it again : PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 is now available! It contains numerous fixes, all listed here that will help all features, modules and themes to work better. We wait for your feedback!
Finally, the last edition of the translation report should be put online very soon… stay connected to know how PrestaShop evolved in September!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8261: CustomerAddressFormCore validation was not working fine with hook…. Thank you @yuxblank!
- #8307: Fix bug js and css cache file name don’t change. Thank you @prestarocket!
- #8392: Improved loading of translations, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8407: Fixing missing employee in ModuleManagerBuilder, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8410: Improve getContextualValue performances by reducing the number of calls to getOrderTotal, by @jocel1.
- #8269: Refacto of module permission checks, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8372: Migrate Modules Catalogue page to Symfony, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8385: Wording for 1.7.3, by @alexeven.
- #8395: Add translation domains to legacy templates, by @alexeven.
- #8406: BO: fix low-stock display, by @tomlev.
- #8414: Fix the button of add a new customization field in the product page. Thank you @azouz-jribi!
- #8379: Tests have now their own database, and the database is properly regenerated at the initial state before each test, by @jocel1.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!