This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 4th to Sunday 10th of September 2017.
Didn’t I tell you last week that version 188.8.131.52 was coming soon? Well, it did a couple of days later. Onwards!
We also told you more about the UI Kit projet, which we would love to see community members participate in! Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to contribute or submit ideas related to this project.
Asking about 184.108.40.206, right? We’re still working on it, and have a couple more things that need to be done before we freeze the code. Still, we expect to release it in late October. You can already have a look at its code and try it out!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #8268: Add possibility to reset modules in theme.yml, by @maximebiloe.
- #8300: Import / Export features from the Stock Overview page, by @aleeks.
- #8302: Change version phpExcel for PHP7. Thank you @dariusakafest!
- #8218: Add bulk edition in stocks, by @nihco2.
- #8293: Low-stock alert configuration in the Product Page, by @aleeks.
- #8297: Fix product page new ui kit, by @maximebiloe.
- #8311: Fix module page new ui kit, by @maximebiloe.
- #8318: Fix translations page new ui kit, by @maximebiloe.
- #8322: Fix stock alert, by @nihco2.
- #8299: Adding Japanese to the installer, by @alexeven.
- #8306: Add a new quick access, by @vincentbz.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8298: Add context mocker for front controller tests, by @tomlev.
- #8320: Fix again issue on Travis with window maximization (1.7.2.x), by @quetzacoalt91.
Code changes in the ‘rtl’ branch (for the 1.7 RTL project)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!