This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous two weeks, from Monday 22nd to Sunday 28th of August 2016.
Have you noticed? We released RC0 of v22.214.171.124! Time to dust those theme-creating and module-updating skills of yours, in order to give us feedback about your professionnal use and needs for PrestaShop!
Are your modules 1.7-ready? Have a tried to create a 1.7 theme? Check the current tech doc!
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Code changes in branch develop (for version 126.96.36.199)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 6089: Fix some more wording, by @alexeven.
- 6090: Change installer string variable for consistency, by @alexeven.
- 6093: Update and fix front strings for harmonization, by @alexeven.
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic”, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 6044: Made footer compatible with legal compliance module, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6045: Accept newsletter conditions not necessary anymore, by @maximebiloe.
- 6053: Abide by minimum buying quantity, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6060: Fixed catalog mode behavior, by @maximebiloe.
- 6063: Update theme layout to handle columns, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6066: Prevent display of payment return if empty, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6067: Restored Smarty legacy functions for pdf, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6069: Add clear all active product filters link, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6072: Add meta.index to $page var, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6077: Move product column hooks into columns, by @maximebiloe.
- 6081: Responsive layout - Catalog / Checkout, by @ishcherbakov.
- 6088: Add hooks for legal compliance in cart shipping subtotal, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 6091: Add missing JS file, by @ishcherbakov.
- 5955: Added option to change the Carrier on existing order. Thank you @kpodemski!
- 6023: Fix Addons catalog display & call the 1.7 themes API, by @maximebiloe.
- 6024: Improved Product features sub form, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 6031: Fixed link to modules in product catalog, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6046: Fix category thumbnail feature, by @maximebiloe.
- 6047: Disable SmartyDev in BO, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6051: Fix wrong call to trans method in AdminOrder, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6057: Fix search tag exception, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6062: Updated translation function in AdminStatsTabController, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 6070: Refactor product page breakpoints, by @maximebiloe.
- 6071: Be able to extract theme translations in Back Office, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 6086: Changed query word because “virtual” is reserved in mysql 5.7+, by @dave-lp.
- 6087: Fix HTML syntax in modal not trusted. Thank you @rolige!
- 5924: Added possibility to override minimalPurchase price using new Hook. Thank you @kpodemski!
- 5992: Added PHPDocs to Attribute class. Thank you @firstred!
- 6028: Updated length of cookie key and IV, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6037: Remove deprecated hooks from 1.5, by @julienbourdeau.
- 6048: Improved Configuration and ModuleManagerBuilder performances, by @jocel1.
- 6055: Retrieve translations from themes, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5058: Dump content by renaming temporary file, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6059: Only send real file to copy() on CLDR install. Thank you @prestamodule!
- 6068: Fixed address form update on country change, by @thierrymarianne.
- 6079: Remove self to make OrderInvoice overridable. Thank you @davideapvd!
- 6092: Call address form templates without extension, by @julienbourdeau.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @davideapvd, @firstred, @kpodemski, and @prestamodule! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!