This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 23th to Sunday 29th of July 2018.
Dear Developers, in this news, I would like to highlight the work done in July on labels, for PrestaShop’s main GitHub repository. Most fields/values from Jira tickets have now an equivalent with a label name. And they have been grouped using colors and descriptions. E.g: Priority, Component or Category.
Of course, on short term, this will improve the sorting of pull requests. However, this is also a preparation in order to be able to sort GitHub issues, when they will be enabled. Stay tuned, an article on this blog will be published soon about this much expected move.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #9047: Fixed nginx config for symfony controllers, by @toutantic
- #9289: Version/update release creator, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9342: Make grid.js more extendable. Thank you @sarjon
- #9349: Add coding style based on PHPCS Fixer, by @PierreRambaud
- #9384: Update README.md, by @ttoine
- #9386: Merge 184.108.40.206 into develop, by @eternoendless
- #9318: Make documentation link on the dashboard point to the 1.7 docs instead of 1.6, by @eternoendless
- #9276: Fix product quantity in order return details table. Thank you @rdy4ever
- #9353: Correctly handle hyphens in search index, by @tomlev
- #9373: Prevent users from doubleclick on Payment button from #9351, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in the ‘1.7.4.x’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #9357: Core.js typeerror after updatecart, by @PierreRambaud
- #9364: Fix JS error after add to cart. Thank you @iqit-commerce
- #9365: Wrong generated template path when using getCurrentSubTemplate with a full path name., by @PierreRambaud
- #9374: Fix multishop price calculation, by @tomlev
- #9378: Generate core.js, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #9361: Set allow_url_fopen optional in the system step, by @rGaillard
- #9371: Ntree regeneration should be done also if the entity arg is empty during install, by @jocel1
Code changes in modules
- #105: Remove links to PS core during restoration, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #108: Fix display of selected archive, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #109: Store NULL is backups when NULL is in DB, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #110: Avoid starting the upgrade when the source folder is not a PrestaShop release, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #113: Store hidden files in backups, by @Quetzacoalt91
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!