This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous week, from Monday 18th to Sunday 24th of July 2016.
We released Beta 2 of PrestaShop 1.7 last week! Did you take the time to have a look at it?
Want to help things go faster? There are several ways:
- Test the Beta version (or better, test the current development version, straight from GitHub).
- Report issues on the Forge (or confirm issues that are already listed - use the search engine!).
- Fix issues by submitting a pull request (or confirm that a submitted pull request does indeed fix the presented issue).
- Help improve the 1.7 tech documentation (both for themes and modules), with issues and pull requests.
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Code changes in branch develop (for version 184.108.40.206)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic”, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 5870: Add taxes to modal and a link to product detail in summary, by @paeddl.
- 5874: delete call to Tools::safePostVars() on FrontController::display(), by @rgaillard.
- 5879: Prevent hooks displayMaintenance & displayHome to be called twice, by @rgaillard.
- 5882: Design optimizations in cart and checkout, by @paeddl.
- 5883: Header cleanup, by @ishcherbakov.
- 5884: Fix the page reload when you click on edit during the last checkout step, by @maximebiloe.
- 5888: Display shipping costs even if they are free, by @maximebiloe.
- 5892: Improved design of product price label, by @maximebiloe.
- 5893: Indicate carrier delay on order confirmation, by @maximebiloe.
- 5898: Fix a fatal error during an order validation with a product with a unit price, by @maximebiloe.
- 5836: Applied 6 decimals for all money inputs in Back Office, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5861: ix query export in SQL Manager. Thank you @antho-girard!
- 5869: Improved module sorting options, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5880: Fix fatal in some admin controllers, by @maximebiloe.
- 5886: Rename ‘opt-in’ into ‘Partner offers’, by @maximebiloe.
- 5887: Fix a syntax error in JS form.js preventing the product page display, by @maximebiloe.
- 5890: Fix breadcrumb links, by @julienbourdeau.
optinwording, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5895: Fix undefined trans(), by @maximebiloe.
- 5896: Fix undefined method trans(), by @maximebiloe.
- 5161: Fix webservice POST api/products for PHP7: Function name must be a string. Thank you @tomcyr!
- 5876: Create robots.txt. Thank you @txmodxoops!
- 5878: Use full domain for message catalag, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5885: Fix trans() when no domain is set, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5889: Remove password variable from emails, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @antho-girard, @tomcyr and @txmodxoops!
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!