This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 15th to Sunday 21th of July 2019.
If you want to follow the work done on the upcoming patch release, please go on GitHub and watch the dedicated milestone for PrestaShop 22.214.171.124. You will see that some work has already been done (closed items). And of course, the work in progress is available too (opened items).
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 123 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 67 issues have been closed, including 13 fixed issues on the core;
- 49 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 44 pull requests have been closed, including 32 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #14089: Fix #14085 Shop url with port in header HOST. Thank you @202-ecommerce
- #14352: Move Cart secure_key setter at the right place, by @jocel1
- #14691: Update version to 126.96.36.199, by @jolelievre
- #14307: Fix manufacturers grid logo to not depend from shop context. Thank you @zuk3975
- #14466: Fix saving of selected BO language. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #14540: Update Import controller to get errors for bad category import. Thank you @webmak
- #14543: Wrong path of products thumbnails in back office, by @matthieu-rolland
- #14605: Do not use encodeURIComponent with POST data, by @PierreRambaud
- #14613: Broken translation in module list page:, by @matthieu-rolland
- #14656: Fix editing shop association in Category and Manufacturer. Thank you @zuk3975
- #12880: Add breadcrumb to the new products page. Thank you @SebBareyre
- #12881: Add breadcrumb to the prices drop page. Thank you @SebBareyre
- #12882: Add breadcrumb to the best sales page. Thank you @SebBareyre
- #12883: Add breadcrumb to the suppliers page. Thank you @SebBareyre
- #13677: Submenu hides menu. Thank you @YeLnatSs
- #14214: Handle shoppingcart error returns properly - part 2, by @matks
- #14558: Implement Schema ItemList for products listing & Fix Schema Product, by @Progi1984
- #14587: Fix issue when searching for long words in FO, by @matthieu-rolland
- #14231: PHPUnit no expectation annotation. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #14287: Behat tests for Category. Thank you @sarjon
- #14593: First POM implementation, by @SimonGrn
- #14612: Update docker for puppeteer, by @boubkerbribri
- #14725: Move travis scope from 5.6 to 7.1, by @matks
- #8769: WS: Auto generate link_rewrite and do not require it when creating ca…. Thank you @marekhanus
Code changes in the “1.7.6.x” branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #14673: Fix Orders view page link to transform guest to customer, by @matks
- #14701: Fix log delete all action on Logs page, by @matks
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Customer reassurance block
- #74: Remove bs class and add utilities + make the button more ergonomic on phone. Thank you @Kmoulun
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @202-ecommerce, @jf-viguier, @Kmoulun, @marekhanus, @MathiasReker, @rokaszygmantas, @sarjon, @SebBareyre, @webmak, @YeLnatSs, @zuk3975!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!