This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd of July 2017.
We released PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 last week! It was a long ride – it took a month more than we hoped for – but we eventually go to it! Please enjoy, and give us your feedback on the new Stock Management feature, so that we can improve it in the next versions!
In the meantime, we’ve started gathering tickets and PRs for the 184.108.40.206 release, which should fix a dozen of small issues that were spotted in the final days of 220.127.116.11 development.
En in the meantime, as you can see below, we’ve started preparing for the monthly 1.6 patch release: 18.104.22.168 is coming soon!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #8048: Pass param content_only param to overrideLayoutTemplate call. Thank you @prestamodule!
- #8117: Improve database connection character set declaration, by @eternoendless.
- #8127: Do not throw exception on API request error for module categories, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8149: Change attribute groupe name with not public name for BO, by @aleeks.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #7702: Update only checked fields when multishop option activated, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8061: Add correctly the free_shipping cart_rule to an order from BO, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8072: Add unicode prime symbol in PDF, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8105: Fixed bug about the language link in the reply_msg mail. Thank you @pelechano!
- #8126: Fix the export link of ASM movements, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7249: Add impact on price to the product price, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8050: Fix unit price of the product with combinations, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8073: Fix tax problems in shopping cart, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8091: Use $base_dir_ssl if SSL is enabled on CMS categories pages. Thank you @guillaumeg22!
- #8092: CategoryController - Show page 404 with an error instead of redirecting to the 404. Thank you @guillaumeg22!
- #8137: Fix the translation when installing Prestashop, by @mounirboukhris.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!