This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the previous week, from Monday 11th to Sunday 17th of July 2016.
We released Beta 2 of PrestaShop 1.7! Ain’t that cool? :)
Let us know what you think!
Also, the new Symfony-based (and domain-based) translation system is up and working: you can start translating PS 1.7 already!
Want to help things go faster? There are several ways:
- Test the Beta version (or better, test the current development version, straight from GitHub);
- Report issues on the Forge (or confirm issues that are already listed - use the search engine!);
- Fix issues by submitting a pull request (or confirm that a submitted pull request does indeed fix the presented issue);
- Help improve the 1.7 tech documentation (both for themes and modules), with issues and pull requests.
You can find an up-to-date thread about the 1.7 development in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Code changes in branch develop (for version 220.127.116.11)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that between Beta 2 and the Bastille Day, it was a slow week :)
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic”, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 5867: Adding domains to FO classes, by @alexeven.
- 5871: FO: Fixing domains for classes, by @alexeven.
- 5827: Adapt the dropzone on the design of the product page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- 5853: Add translation domains to controllers, by @alexeven.
- 5858: Update module cards button design, by @nihco2.
- 5864: Fix undefined trans method, by @maximebiloe.
- 5873: Fix NaN on product price and image settings position, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!