This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 24th to Sunday 30th of June 2019.
Core weekly edition is a bit late, mainly due to beginning of the summer and the first vacations of the team.
So, how is the 184.108.40.206 release? Tell us in the comments, now that you have a few experience with it. Some major issues have been identified, and a 220.127.116.11 release is already on track.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 77 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 29 issues have been closed, including 6 fixed issues on the core;
- 49 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 19 pull requests have been closed, including 16 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #14116: do not set a cookie if it finally has not changed, by @jocel1
- #14340: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 24/06/2019, by @matks
Code changes in the “1.7.6.x” branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #14367: Update contributors and changelog for 22.214.171.124 RC 1, by @matks
- #14400: Wrong way to retrieve CLDR information, by @PierreRambaud
- #14331: Handle bad theme error nicely, by @matks
- #14364: View button doesn’t have href, by @PierreRambaud
- #14401: Fix grid calendar, by @jolelievre
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in documentation
- #281: Documenting module creation part 1 - identifiable object form and grid hooks usage. Thank you @tomas862
- #290: Add config/defines.inc.php configuration values, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #298: Added Default section, by @mickaelandrieu
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!