This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 25th of June to Sunday 1st of July 2018.
Hello :-) Last week, many of you asked about the release of PrestaShop 1.7.4. Well, I can ensure you that a release candidate is currently being built and tested.
Also, thanks to the feedback about Auto Upgrade Beta 2, a new beta is available: v4.0.0 Beta 3. It fixes a few issues and adds more checkings before starting the migration.
If you were concerned by those issues, or even if you just want to help, please continue to test it a and report feedback. You can either comment this blog post or open an issue directly on Auto Upgrade Module repository on GitHub.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #8990: Introduced Grid system. Thank you @sarjon
- #9199: Introduced Survival tests for new modern pages, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9201: Refactor Version class and client code and add unit tests. Thank you @michaelKaefer
- #9203: Fixed bug with friendly URLs and Media Servers. Thank you @lucasRolff
- #9205: Improve form choice providers. Thank you @sarjon
- #9207: CO: array_push calls behaving as $array works faster than invoking functions in PHP. Thank you @lfluvisotto
- #9208: CO: glob and scandir without sorting are faster. Thank you @lfluvisotto
- #9209: CO: Callable calls in loops, repetitive calls.. Thank you @lfluvisotto
- #9229: Merge 1.7.4.x in develop, by @PierreRambaud
- #9210: BO: Duplicate array keys. Thank you @lfluvisotto
- #9215: Adapted module URLs for new routing, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #9225: Migrate “Improve > Payment > Preferences” page. Thank you @sarjon
- #9211: Updated page parameter name in Link and Meta classes. Thank you @Amazzing
- #9214: Fix products pagination without URL rewriting, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #9219: Update product-prices.tpl. Thank you @JuanjoSCu
- #9093: Add view shopping carts scenario, by @fatmaBouchekoua
- #9148: Adding review page check. Thank you @fouratachour
Code changes in the ‘1.7.4.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #9216: Make deprecation warnings opt-in, by @eternoendless
- #9226: Fixed access to Front Office container from modules. Thank you @123monsite-regis
- #9233: Updated dependencies, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9153: Be able to declare modern controllers in modules, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9212: Fix position of PrestaShop logo when in RTL, by @eternoendless
- #9221: We should be able to activate SSL, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9223: SSL field is only available is accessed using HTTPS protocol, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9138: [FO] Fix notice on brands page. Thank you @SebBareyre
- #9172: Fix auto-remove carrier-specific voucher when changing carrier, by @tomlev
- #9227: Add alt tag for images categories, by @marionf
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199O)
- #9218: Improve cookie encryption, by @PierreRambaud
- #9224: Fix undefined property key on Rijndael, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in modules
- #88: Set RIJNDAEL keys when mcrypt is available, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #89: Use Prestashop requirements in Upgrade check list, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #91: Log in file every level of message, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #92: [3.x] Set RIJNDAEL keys when mcrypt is available, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #93: Detect error step, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #94: Fix missing opening <?php in settings file, by @Quetzacoalt91
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @123monsite-regis, @Amazzing, @fouratachour, @lfluvisotto, @lucasRolff, @JuanjoSCu, @michaelKaefer, @sarjon, @SebBareyre!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!