This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 26th of June to Sunday 2nd of July 2017.
Sooooooo… Version 126.96.36.199 was indeed released last week. Phew! One down :)
And, while version 188.8.131.52 is not ready for a stable release yet, we want to have your opinion on it. So we’re about to release a Release Candidate for this new minor version. Get ready!
You can also start contributing to the 184.108.40.206 translation: the new strings are already available on Crowdin!
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branches (for 220.127.116.11)
- #8053: Add theme configurator translation & update catalog, by @aleeks.
- #8056: Fix type of errors variable in module configuration feature, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8058: Fix missing Template annotation created by refactoring, by @aleeks.
- #8070: Module tab registration must check filenames, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8052: Fix strings for specific price rules, by @maximebiloe.
- #8054: Fix api category tree, by @aleeks.
- #8059: Fix missing use in ModuleDataUpdater, by @maximebiloe.
- #8065: Feedback on translation page, by @aleeks.
- #8068: Stock Management fixes, by @nihco2.
- #8049: Reflect new Finnish tax rate in tax rule group names, by @alexeven.
- #8055: Fix update sql for upgrade, by @aleeks.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!