This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd of June 2019.
A lot of work was done last week to be able to fix all known issues on the beta, and ship a release candidate of 1.7.6. A few regressions have been found on the RC1 and a RC2 should be built soon, stay tuned.
A quick reminder for those in South West of France, next week the PrestaShop team and partners will in Bayonne’s PS-Connect. Let’s meet together before the summer vacations.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 68 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 58 issues have been closed, including 16 fixed issues on the core;
- 65 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 78 pull requests have been closed, including 47 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #14232: string line ending. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #14233: dir constant. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #14273: CO: Fix Sql Error due do while not ended. Thank you @123monsite-regis
- #14286: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 19/06/2019, by @matks
- #14109: Cover Webservice keys with Behat tests. Thank you @sarjon
- #14234: Add missing braces. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #14235: Remove unused imports. Thank you @MathiasReker
Code changes in the “1.7.6.x” branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #13795: Updates to Domain. Thank you @sarjon
- #13925: Add getter for current locale, by @eternoendless
- #14197: Update facetedsearch dependency, by @PierreRambaud
- #14284: Update to Faceted search 3.0.5, by @PierreRambaud
- #14300: &= prevents result to be a boolean, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #14316: Reapply changes from PR switching on PHPSpreadsheet, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #14324: Use Admin.Actions instead Admin.International.Help, by @PierreRambaud
- #14220: Set schema form rendered when it contains no children, by @jolelievre
- #14239: Introduce the usage of Module user-displayable exceptions to handle module errors (part 2), by @matks
- #14242: Module form_rest() outside div, by @jolelievre
- #14248: Cannot use accented URL with arabic language, by @PierreRambaud
- #14259: Avoid bug when creating manually created a language, by @jolelievre
- #14290: Extend customer page, by @jolelievre
- #14292: Update php-cs-fixer to latest version. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #14251: Fix categories wordbreak, by @jolelievre
- #14296: Fix carrier display in order confirmation email, by @jolelievre
- #14298: Fix english mail generation on fresh install, by @jolelievre
- #14309: Simplify the installation language to its minimum, by @jolelievre
- #14325: Refresh product flags on ajax call when product page is refreshed, by @matks
- #14225: Update facetedsearch cache, by @PierreRambaud
- #14243: Fix translation catalogue, by @eternoendless
- #13999: Fix broken tests. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #14187: Minor fixes for E2E tests (adding pauses, adding async code, referencing blocking issues), by @SimonGrn
- #14219: Fix test Module ‘04_sort_module’ in suite full, by @boubkerbribri
- #14221: Fix “14_discount/3_check_vouchers_in_FO” in full campaign. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #14282: Fix download in E2E tests, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #322: Fix warning in 1.7 when settings file does not exist. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #323: Revert “Fix warning in 1.7 when settings file does not exist”, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #97: Fix the display of wrong Availability count , by @PierreRambaud
- #98: Bump to 3.0.5, by @PierreRambaud
- #99: Realease 3.0.5, by @PierreRambaud
- #67: Fix extra star in the link block form, by @jolelievre
- #68: Merge to master for v3.0.4, by @jolelievre
- #15: [MO] Watermark - compatibility with 1.7 and ability to upload jpg, png as watermark. Thank you @rblaurin
- #16: Add CONTRIBUTORS.md, by @matks
- #17: Version update to v2.0.0, by @jolelievre
- #18: Update contributors, by @jolelievre
- #19: Update contributors, by @jolelievre
Changes in documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @123monsite-regis, @djodjo3, @jf-viguier, @MathiasReker, @nesrineabdmouleh, @rblaurin, @sarjon, @YeLnatSs!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!