This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 11th of June to Sunday 17th of June 2018.
Dear Community members, did you already try the 1.7.4 beta? Well, you should! You can find all details about how to download it, development status, and of course, install it and test it. Just read this complete 1.7.4 beta article on the devblog.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #9182: Merge 1.7.4.x in develop, by @PierreRambaud
- #9190: Fixed DataConfigurationInterface PHPDoc, by @mickaelandrieu
Code changes in the ‘1.7.4.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #9173: Registered all namespaces in ModuleTemplateLoader class, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9175: Missing requirement message, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #9181: Use CustomerPreferencesFormHandler to handle specific tabs toggling for B2B mode, by @matks
- #9183: restore missing translation keys, by @tomlev
- #9189: Hide disabled level 3 tabs in the BO, by @Quetzacoalt91
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v220.127.116.11O)
- #8724: PHP 7.2 compat - Fix fatal error. Thank you @enumag
- #8821: FIX PHP 7.1 compat in WebserviceOutputBuilder. Thank you @axometeam
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!