This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last two weeks, from Monday 22th of May to Sunday 4th of June 2017.
After a week of internal back and forth between QA and Dev team, PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 was released yesterday, yay! One week late from our expectations, but still, we’re cruising along!
Likewise, 184.108.40.206 should land preeeeeetttty soon! :)
And, finally, a small update on the test version of the 1-Click Upgrade module. We had issues on the .com, so we’ve decided to host the test module on GitHub for now. Please download the test module and give us your feedback on the latest changes!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 220.127.116.11)
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7563: Update customerExists function in Customer.php. Thank you @martinfojtik!
- #7678: Disable php in the “img” directory. Thank you @yannicka!
- #7827: Fix spelling from conversation to conversion rate.. Thank you @howardnoz!
- #7899: Refactoring naming, by @aleeks.
- #7912: Increase carrier delay length, by @aleeks.
- #7914: CO: Changed SearchController extend to allow override. Thank you @willowcreation!
- #7915: Rethrow an exception instead of calling die when there is an erro…, by @aleeks.
- #7930: Update phpDoc in ProductDownload class. Thank you @prestaedit!
- #7931: Update comments of Validate class. Thank you @yannicka!
- #7936: Fix value giftWrapping in OrderPresenter.php. Thank you @0kph!
- #7613: Add new hooks to admin product page. Thank you @martinfojtik!
- #7820: Improve tag tips in product page, by @vincentbz.
- #7837: Image not displayed in BO when creating new store, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #7861: Bug with override AdminProductsController. Thank you @dariusakafest!
- #7865: Fix redirect payment module retrieving good category, by @aleeks.
- #7882: Add translations domains to BO templates, by @alexeven.
- #7887: Allow filtering of modules by display name inside the translations controller. Thank you @prestamodule!
- #7898: Merge PRs from 1.7.1.x, by @aleeks.
- #7903: Fix moving module from a hook to another one, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #7910: Can translate submenu tab!, by @aleeks.
- #7921: Fix trans errors of old translation page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7932: Fix fatal on order page, by @maximebiloe.
- #7933: Add translation domains to more BO templates, by @alexeven.
- #7937: Add missing simple quote in Design -> Images view. Thank you @mortred974!
- #7554: Allow HTML in notifications. Thank you @kpodemski!
- #7688: Introduce new hooks for main wrapper. Thank you @prestamodule!
- #7816: Order in catalog for calculate vouchers, by @kompilorb.
- #7907: Edit address for a Guest, by @kompilorb.
- #7909: Wording checkout delivery, by @aleeks.
- #7926: Fix mobile style toggling. Thank you @tiledcode!
Code changes in the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168’s patch versions)
Next, let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124’s patch versions)
Next, let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7814: Increase carrier delay length. Thank you @enumag!
- #7913: Send Http 500 error code when we can’t connect to the database instead of a 200 code, by @toutantic.
- #7917: Send Http 500 error code when we can’t connect to the database instead of a 200 code, by @aleeks.
- #7622: Set correct value on load to display the right tab. Thank you @idnovate!
- #7722: Translation of return merchandise fields, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7755: Fix non well formed numeric value, by @scritik.
- #7764: Fix html interpreted as text in carrier’s wizard summary, by @scritik.
- #7765: Fix error in HelperOptions, by @scritik.
- #7806: Fix the refresh button of the stats bloc in the products list, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7815: Fix customer message order. Thank you @enumag!
- #7821: Add API_KEY field to display the map, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7908: Fix taxes in credit slip, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7925: Make the sub-categories disabled when you edit the category, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7350: Fix 404 bug when query string contains a LF. Thank you @unlocomqx!
- #7673: Shipping cost indication wrong, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7758: Fix manufacturer pagination, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7798: Fix JS error “Uncaught ReferenceError”. Thank you @mcdado!
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @0kph, @dariusakafest, @enumag, @gasparfm, @howardnoz, @idnovate, @kpodemski, @martinfojtik, @mcdado, @mortred974, @prestaedit, @prestamodule, @tiledcode, @unlocomqx, @willowcreation, and @yannicka!
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!