This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 8th to Sunday 14th of May 2017.
PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 is coming soon! It is currently being tested, and you can already check the pull requests included in this version.
Version 188.8.131.52 should be released soon after, and here again, you can see the pull requests that should be merged.
Wanna join in on the contribution fun, but don’t know where to start? We’re organizing a Contribution Night right in our Paris office in mid-June, the day before the PrestaShop Day. Let’s meet! A great way to learn more about Open Source… and how to rebase in Git :)
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 184.108.40.206)
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7779: Force query build arg_separator to &. Thank you @tonyyb!
- #7840: Add command to check duplicates in translation catalog, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7809: No order notification message was wrong, by @maximebiloe.
- #7817: Introduce editor constraint & fixed short_description length, by @aleeks.
- #7834: Use most used tax for product creation on BO, by @aleeks.
- #7863: Add firstname & lastname on address form, by @aleeks.
- #7875: Fix datepicker design, by @nihco2.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch (for v220.127.116.11’s patch versions)
Next, let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7789: Message Customer on order details page, by @kompilorb.
- #7801: Choose Theme on Mail Translation, by @kompilorb.
- #7860: Deny legacy module page view, by @aleeks.
- #7773: Fix for CMS tree on sitemap. Thank you @iqit-commerce!
- #7785: Fix slide down of carrier extra content in order funnel, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7795: Fix allow order value, by @fatmabouchekoua.
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!