This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 15th to Sunday 21st of April 2019.
It seems that the progress on the 1.7.6 is going well. For the first time with the PrestaShop open source project, this is possible to test it with the nightly builds, a lot of feedback is collected this way. So, there is no need to spend too much time on an Alpha release. In fact, this will give more time to the team to finish the upcoming 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 releases.
More news about the 1.7.6 in the next core-weekly.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 68 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 53 issues have been closed, including 24 fixed issues on the core;
- 65 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 55 pull requests have been closed, including 40 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the “1.7.6.x” branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #13189: Harmonize Grids naming. Thank you @sarjon
- #13353: Fixes default Customer group overriding. Thank you @sarjon
- #13402: Add new hooks of 22.214.171.124 in fixtures, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13409: Do not call removed cldr lib, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13430: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 16/04/2019, by @matks
- #13435: Fixes option for MaterialMultipleChoiceTableType. Thank you @sarjon
- #13461: Merge 1.7.6.x in develop, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13470: Removes GetDefaultGroupHandler adapter . Thank you @sarjon
- #13351: Mail generator fixes, by @jolelievre
- #13367: Remove deactivated currencies from new CLDR, by @tomlev
- #13404: missing showcase card in cms page implementation. Thank you @tomas862
- #13429: Build outdated assets for 1.7.6.x, by @matks
- #13431: Fix parameters list in product lookup, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13434: Remove material icons on SQL manager page, by @marionf
- #13439: Improvements on LegacyUrlConverter, “tab” alias, insensitive and prevent infinite redirection loop, by @jolelievre
- #13466: Brand and address export actions. Thank you @zuk3975
- #13477: Fix issue on order with free gift, by @tomlev
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 126.96.36.199)
- #13236: Adds ajax support for @AdminSecurity annotation. Thank you @sarjon
- #13486: Fix coding style on develop, by @matks
- #13234: Add Showcase card in Categories page. Thank you @sarjon
- #13425: Border inside tabs when counter is empty. Thank you @YeLnatSs
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #52: Huge Refactoring, by @PierreRambaud
- #54: Enable Release Drafter, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #55: Add PHP checks on Travis, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #58: Add option to SmartyExtractor to allow it to include external module translations, by @eternoendless
- #59: Infer module domain for old legacy modules, by @eternoendless
Changes in Documentation
- #232: Document CQRS. Thank you @sarjon
- #243: Documents Empty state feature of Grid. Thank you @sarjon
- #244: Documents Bulk actions for Grid component. Thank you @sarjon
- #245: Reusable custom Form Types reference. Thank you @zuk3975
- #252: Add hooks implemented in 188.8.131.52, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #253: Corrected a typo in head.md. Thank you @JePoste
- #254: Change many “http://” links by “https://”. Thank you @yannicka
- #255: Document domain exceptions. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!