This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 9th to Sunday 15th of April 2018.
Developers, we hear you! The hot topic at the moment is of course the RGPD and how to handle it with PrestaShop. Please take the time to read our article on the topic, published yesterday. And, of course, we are working on more content about it, including some examples.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #8523: Migrate Logs page to Symfony, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8637: Update back-office menu style, by @alegout.
- #8700: Admin permission detection of Role classe name. Thank you @123monsite-regis!
- #8757: Prevent using “¤” and “|” as customer name. Thank you @PierreJoube!
- #8814: Module tab new subtree, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- #8836: Replace Open Sans font with Vazir font for Farsi (BO default theme). Thank you @mehrshadz!
- #8837: Replace Open Sans font with Vazir font for Farsi (BO new theme). Thank you @mehrshadz!
- #8896: Optimize breadcrumb computation performances, by @jocel1.
- #8909: Allow autoloading in modules for services use in BO, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8920: Migrate Shop Parameters -> Customer Settings. Thank you @sarjon!
- #8944: Hide Logs page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8883: Migrate ShopParameters->General page. Thank you @rokaszygmantas!
- #8888: New Locale integration tests, by @LittleBigDev.
- #8929: Merge 188.8.131.52 into develop, by @eternoendless.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #8762: Specific price created for a cart is displayed in the front end as the product price. Thank you @roja45!
- #8843: Minor install improvements, by @eternoendless.
- #8679: Catch Throwable errors on CLI install and check Theme instance in context, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- #8834: Adds missing Persian translations for data and samples. Thank you @mehrshadz!
- #8931: Out of stock message display only if customer can order the product, by @mickaelandrieu.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!