This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 2nd to Sunday 8th of April 2018.
Dear developers, for my first article as PrestaShop’s new Developer Advocate, I have the feeling that many of you are waiting for the next release to come. Then, you should really read Pablo’s article Exposing Data With Confidence In PrestaShop 1.7: you will learn how 184.108.40.206 will filter data it sends to the client-side. Stay tuned.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #8680: Migration of page Shop Parameters > Product Settings. Thank you @sarjon!
- #8910: Collect all hooks for the debugger, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8912: BO: Fixed template path. Thank you @spolischook!
- #8923: Fixed url redirection on Administration page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8924: Refactored Back Office controllers, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8469: add a few optimisations to speed up the display of the order history …, by @jocel1.
- #8884: QUERY_STRING is not set on all environments. Thank you @stickyrst!
- #8866: FO: Fixed breadcrumb links in ProductController. Thank you @vitalykondratiev!
- #8902: FO: Displaying the No Image for Products on theme, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8869: Click on discover button. Thank you @hadrich-hatem!
- #8870: Options in catalog page. Thank you @hadrich-hatem!
- #8894: Delete feature with bulk actions, by @fatmaBouchekoua.
- #8901: Check addons theme. Thank you @hadrich-hatem!
- #8911: Create order by a guest, by @fatmaBouchekoua.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8921: Fixed CDN management in Performance page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8925: Stop generating RTL css file for the default theme using SASS, by @eternoendless.
- #8881: Check the pagination of product in the Front Office. Thank you @hadrich-hatem!
- #8898: Check generated combinations table. Thank you @fouratachour!
- #8903: Add some fixes to the script. Thank you @hadrich-hatem!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!