This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 20th to Sunday 26th of March 2017.
As you can see again in this weekly report, most of the PR’s currently being merged are in the ‘1.7.1.x’. We’re closing the last planned tickets towards a release of PrestaShop 188.8.131.52. Only a few more last-minute issues to fix, and we should be good to go! Get ready!
Following the update to the 1-Click Upgrade module, we had to break the string-freeze and introduce a few new/updates strings. Help us reach 100% in as many languages as possible for this release! Contribute now and be a part of the translators hall of fame!
184.108.40.206 is coming! :)
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 220.127.116.11)
Now let’s review the one merged pull-request on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Code changes in ‘1.7.1.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168, currently in beta)
Next, let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7685: Don’t update url_rewrite with upside lang, by @aleeks.
- #7683: Remove clear cache for autoupgrade, by @aleeks.
- #7679: Upside down language for crowdin, by @aleeks.
- #7674: Fix ThemeValidator for child themes, by @maximebiloe.
- #7652: Rename id_product_redirected variable. Thank you @martinfojtik!
- #7621: Allows multiple retro names for a hook, by @antoin-m.
- #7694: Fixed a typo in template Product, by @aleeks.
- #7686: Fix Mixed-Content issues when SSL partially enabled, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7684: Incorrect event dataset call. Thank you @iqit-commerce!
- #7701: Fix access denied on Customers Service, by @kompilorb.
- #7668: Implode Translation Permission, by @kompilorb.
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!