This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 6th of to Sunday 12th of March 2017.
The translation project for 22.214.171.124 is also looking for contributors: polyglots, we need you!
As for commits, it was a slow week at PrestaShop: just as you, we are testing 126.96.36.199 before the Big Day :)
(also, some of us where on holidays ;) )
188.8.131.52 is coming soon! Are you ready!
Code changes in ‘1.7.1.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206, currently in beta)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- FO> #7603: Validate lengths of fields submitted from registration form, by @thierrymarianne.* FO> #7617: Fix out of stock combination hiding, by @antoin-m.* FO> #7636: Fix wrong translation/variable syntax, by @alexeven.
- BO> #7619: Add responsive nav-bar, by @nihco2.
- CO> #7589: Fix missing reference symbol into Product::getProductProperties. Thank you @hadjedjvincent!
Code changes in ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for 1.6 patch versions)
Finally, the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- BO> #7639: Modification permission on Theme Page and option, by @kompilorb.
- BO> #7642: Modification permission on Theme Page and option, by @kompilorb.
Thank you to @hadjedjvincent for his merged pull request!
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!