This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 14th to Sunday 20th of January 2019.
The first weeks of 2019 are promising, let’s continue on this rythm.
In order to help the community to better collaborate, some work is currently done on the forum engine, Invision Community. This include a better spam filter, and fixing the notification emails issues. More information will be published on the forum when it will be in production.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 64 new issues have been created in the project repositories
- 59 issues have been closed, including 5 fixed issues on the core.
- 45 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories
- 43 pull requests have been closed, including 38 merged pull requests
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #11169: Migrate Theme & Logo. Thank you @sarjon
- #11885: Migration of Languages adding/editing. Thank you @sarjon
- #11992: Is null. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #12082: Update Nginx configuration for multishop, by @PierreRambaud
- #12139: Fix some Symfony service definitions, by @matks
- #12150: Allow specific versions of libs to be ignored, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #12211: Add breadcrumb to the search results page. Thank you @SebBareyre
- #12221: Merge 126.96.36.199 into develop, by @PierreRambaud
- #11439: Migrate Customer list actions. Thank you @sarjon
- #11561: Migrate legacy import logic to adapters and hide Import page 2. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #12196: Fix RTL glitches, by @eternoendless
- #10341: Fix main page slider display on all devices. Thank you @CaptainYouz
- #11534: Move scroll forcing from core to classic. Thank you @dennispw
- #11725: Nightly tests build on Google Cloud Platform, by @PierreRambaud
- #11920: Add advice when lint fails + Display all files in error in Travis lint job, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #12166: Update php-cs-fixer to a recent version to be compatible with PHP7.3, by @PierreRambaud
- #12181: Update onboarding test. Thank you @YosraAk
- #12183: Restore survival test for Import page, by @matks
- #12188: Add test link id. Thank you @ansar21mallouli
- #12190: Update check the addons catalog page test. Thank you @ansar21mallouli
- #12206: Installation test. Thank you @ansar21mallouli
- #12210: Update nightly tests, by @PierreRambaud
- #12217: Update search module test. Thank you @ansar21mallouli
- #12225: Add a json check when running report combine, by @PierreRambaud
- #12141: Change php requirements in INSTALL.txt, by @PierreRambaud
- #12155: Fixtures does not generate thumbnails, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in the ‘1.7.5.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #12106: Robots.txt with multilang/multishop, by @PierreRambaud
- #12111: Keep showcase cards closed, by @eternoendless
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
PrestaShop on Docker
Docker internal images
- #21: Add Readme to the project, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #22: Double the number of allowed connections, by @Quetzacoalt91
Changes in Documentation
- #179: Start documenting the translation system, by @eternoendless
- #181: Document naming conventions. Thank you @sarjon
- #183: Composer init. Thank you @luigimassa
- #185: Changing after PHP 5.4. Thank you @sebastienhouzet
- #187: Update list of hook. Thank you @florentingarnier
- #188: Fixed #15, by @mickaelandrieu
- #189: Complete the Grid Component docs: Reference part, by @mickaelandrieu
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @ansar21mallouli, @CaptainYouz, @dennispw, @luigimassa, @MathiasReker, @rokaszygmantas, @sarjon, @sebastienhouzet, @SebBareyre, @YosraA!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!