This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 14th to Sunday 20th of March 2016.
Do you live near Paris? Are you willing to give us a couple of hours in order to test-drive the design of PS 1.7? Let us know!
The team is hard at work on PrestaShop 1.7, the next major version of the most complete e-commerce software solution there is.
You can find an up-to-date thread about it in the forum.
The 1.7 Project FAQ is always available here: http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-1-7-faq/.
Please note that finishing the planned projects for 1.7 and delivering a quality beta version soon is the top priority for the PrestaShop Core developers at the moment. Merging community pull requests has therefore slowed down until then, but will be back with a vengeance once we have a first beta to release to you! So please keep testing, and keep sending patches our way: it’s the raison d’être of this community project!
Do you want to encourage us? Give us a star on GitHub! :)
Code changes in 184.108.40.206-develop
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 5164: Update wording configuration.xml. Thank you @Nobodaddy!
- 5165: Update wording order_return_state.xml. Thank you @Nobodaddy!
- 5166: Update order_state.xml. Thank you @Nobodaddy!
- 5167: Update wording quick_access.xml. Thank you @Nobodaddy!
- 5168: Translated supply_order_state.xml. Thank you @Nobodaddy!
- 5181: Product pages integration, by @Shudrum.
- 5182: Fix Add customization button on product page, by @Shudrum.
- 5197: product description can be saved when empty, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5199: Fix Online / Offline switch, by @Shudrum.
Front office (including the default theme, named “Classic” for now, based upon the Starter Theme)
- 5020: Change structure for module assets override, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5183: Fix block newletter display, by @nihco2.
- 5184: Remove data from ProductController and related templates, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5185: OrderPresenter - Rework amounts, by @julienbourdeau.
- 5190: Fix some display troubles, by @maximebiloe.
- 5191: Fix accessories display, by @maximebiloe.
- 5192: Fix product cover layer, by @nihco2.
- 5194: Fix update of delivery address, by @maximebiloe.
- 5195: Cart widget only has link to cart if not empty, by @maximebiloe.
- 5201: Fix delivery step display, by @nihco2.
- 5202: Fix display ecotax, by @nihco2.
- 5217: Fix Classic Theme README.md. Thank you @panploenes!
- 5139: Fixed warning - no such file or directory. Thank you @true0r!
- 5140: pack/virtual product shouldn’t be selected if variations exists, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5189: Module page: fix categories, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- 5196: fixed permissions display in 1.7, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5203: fixed Manage tax rules link, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5205: click btn preview save product and redirect in window.open with target, by @cocoweb94.
- 4817: Implement Module Manager, by @Quetzacoalt91, @maximebiloe and @tchauviere.
- 5186: Introduce the new welcome module, by @maximebiloe.
- 5188: Fix cache dir for ModuleDataProvider, by @maximebiloe.
- 5207: fixed getAdminLink() twig extension, by @mickaelandrieu.
- 5208: Fix comment typo on CarrierCore. Thank you @Soullivaneuh!
- 4140: Add check for PHP zip extension, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- 5093: fix upgrade, by @jocel1.
- 5179: Fix install DB query. Thank you @firstred!
- 5200: backport tabs changes to all lang xml files, by @julienbourdeau.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @firstred, @Nobodaddy, @panploenes, @Soullivaneuh and @true0r! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!