PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is now available. This maintenance release closes 220 issues in version 22.214.171.124.
We know that some of you may have been waiting for the .1 version of 126.96.36.199 to update to the 1.6.1.x branch. We are therefore happy to deliver the first “patch” release of PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 (as per our SemVer-like versioning). PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 was well received, with thousands of stores having updated to this version.
For a full list of changes, see the list of pull requests merged into the 1.6.1.x branch. A good number of annoying issues were fixed, and we are confident you will like this release!
Here are a few highlights:
- TinyMCE now accept all HTML elements
- The import has been improved in various places.
- The ecotax calculation has been improved.
- The menu is now also available in the following languages: Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Indonesian, and Serbian.
- Spanish translation was corrected, notably in menus.
- Swedish flag is now correct.
- The Canadian postcode validation has been fixed.
- Several multistore-specific issues have been fixed.
- YandexBot was added to the default list of webspiders.
- …and many more!
Since version 220.127.116.11 is a “patch” update to version 18.104.22.168, upgrading from that version will be as smooth as silk for everyone: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 22.214.171.124 will work just as well with 126.96.36.199.
This release had 32 contributors, both from PrestaShop and from the Community at large. A huge “thank you!” to each of them!
Let’s go, upgrade your store(s)! Upgrading from 188.8.131.52 is completely safe, upgrades from a standard 1.6.0.x version should work just as well, and those upgrading from version 1.5, 1.4 or even 1.3 should take their time and pay attention to their modules, their theme and their custom modifications!